GuideGunnar`s Camp Aurora!
Over view over my back yard and location by the fjord, from the mountain Skalltinden, 900 m.asl.
I will run my tours Ice Fishing Plus and Snowshoe Night Walk in my backyard of Camp Aurora (picture above).
Please book online on the links!
- Bought this house and 96000 sqm land from the fjord and up to a mountain lake, in May 2012
- Location are 38 km north of Tromsø airport, on the island Ringvassøya (tunnel connection) along the road Fv. 863, towards Hansnes
- My plan are to build up a Accommodation (2016), New kitchen (2016), Glas cabins (2016), Northern lights observatorium (2018), ...
- September 2012: First meeting with the Municipal Council
- December 2012: I hire a company for make the development plan
- March 2014: The development plan for my project are back at the Municipal Council
- May 2014: Two architects have been on visit and will begin to drawn all my dreams
- August 2014: First workshop with the architects... I am really looking forward to see what they get down on the drawning board..;)
- August 2014: The development plan for was 2nd time treated in the Presidency meeting August 20th, and was recommended approved
- September 2014: First ideas ready on the paper from the architects... please check out the pictures below...
- October 2014: The development plan was approved by the Municipality Council
- January 2015: The architects was ready with step 1 of 3...
- May 2015: Meeting with my Coordinator for continue the work with the architects...
- June 2015: Scheduled meetings with the Architects and Innovation Norway...
- August 2015: The huge plans for my camp are parked... until an investor join me... but, I will continue with small projects..;)